Sunday, May 23, 2004

 

Down Again

$45.13 Been playing ring games and trying to get my raked hands played so I can get my bonus money.

Been reading John Vorhaus's excellent book, Killer Internet Poker. LOVE it! Especially the section on data management. I've been trying to get a better hold on my statistical play and on my opponents.

Also--I signed up with PokerStars today. That's where Chris Moneymaker plays, I understand. Interesting software. Much smaller community of players too. Tried to sign up for Aloha Poker but had trouble logging in. I was going to play in a Free Roll with the gang over at Poker Analysis, but just couldn't make it happen.

But I've done okay so far at PokerStars. I think I'm up about $15 or so. I'll have to doublecheck.

Chip

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?