Sunday, May 23, 2004

 

A Little Bit of Profit Today

I decided yesterday that I need to get a little more basic and learn a little more and maybe change some of my thinking. So I started re-reading Sklansky's Hold Em Poker. Very early in the book Sklansky writes that NL holdem is not at all friendly, and no beginner should even play.

I decided that I'm still a beginner so I shouldn't play NL anymore for a while. So this morning I played in a Limit SNG for $10 and took 3rd, then I played some ring tables at 0.50/$1.00. I have some money in my bonus account that won't be released until I've played a certain number of raked hands, and I've only got until May 28 to do so. So that's going to be my focus for a bit.

Bankroll currently sits at $89.38, so I'm a little more than 1/10th of the way toward doubling up this week. The $39 bonus for playing the raked hands will help with that too.

Gotta go right now. My daughters are about to get up from their nap.

Chip

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?