Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Clonie Gowen - Wow!

I have a huge crush on Clonie Gowen. Was looking at Full Tilt Poker today and saw Clonie Gowen was part of the team there, and holy smokes is she pretty. Apparently Ms. Gowen lives here in Dallas, much like myself. She's married with kids, so she's off limits to me (not that she'd be interested in my 400 pound lousy-poker-playing self anyway), but since I'm married too, it would have never worked out.

From what I've read on the internet, Clonie Gowen has done very well in several poker tournaments in Costa Rica, and she won a World Poker Tour Ladies Night Invitational Tournament.

Here are a some sites about Clonie Gowen if you'd like to learn more about her:

Clonie Gowen's Official Site

Clonie Gowen in the World Poker Tour Ladies Night

Incredibly Gorgeous Photo of Clonie Gowen

Clonie Gowen's Biography at Full Tilt Poker

Poker Face - Clonie Gowen Featured in the Dallas Observer


Real People, Real Poker, Real Time...Crazy Vegas Poker

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?