Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

Poker Report from Party Poker Last Night

I played $1/$2 limit holdem at Party Poker with some webmaster friends of mine last night. I drank entirely too much Crown Royal while I was playing, but I got lucky and played okay. Interestingly enough, I got dealt pocket AA's five times in an hour, and won with them every single time. That's a new one for me. Won about $75 total and played for almost four hours. Like I said, drinking Crown Royal the entire time.

Boy does my head hurt this morning.

Got an email yesterday from another webmaster who I traded links with who turns out to live just ten miles from me. The poker world is a small one. He told me that he wasn't sure what linking to or from a blog would do to his SERP's, but I sure did look like I was having fun with my blog. And I guess I am.

Should probably put more personal poker logs and stuff up here, and I will, but I'm enjoying researching and doing some writing about some real topics too. Researching Stu Ungar for the profile I posted today was really fun.

That's about all I have to report this morning.

Absolute Poker whenever where ever

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?