Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

More on the Richardson Poker Room Bust

I wrote about the poker room in Richardson getting busted by the police the other day, but I found another article about it on another blog. Pokerati's article on the Richardson bust is available here, and he prints the email letter that we all received. And here's the link to my original article about the Richardson, TX poker room bust too.

I'd just like to say that I agree with Dan about this place having the best food in town for a poker player like me. The meatball subs on Friday nights were terrific. And quite frankly, the guys running the place were really cool to me every time I was there, and made me feel really welcome.

I don't know anything else about this event, but it was a disappointment, to say the least.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?