Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

Phil Hellmuth Jr. Interview

No, I didn't get to interview Phil Hellmuth. But I did read an interesting little interview with Phil Hellmuth and wanted to share the link here. Evidently he's promoting a new book about bad beats and stuff. (Interestingly enough though, one of the surgeons who performed open heart surgery on my dad saw that I was reading Phill Hellmuth's first book, Play Poker Like the Pros, and mentioned that his father-in-law played professional poker, and he had actually met Phil Hellmuth. I got the impression he wasn't too impressed, but who knows.)

Anyway, here's the Phill Hellmuth Interview. And for those of you out there who don't like him, I don't really care. I think he's funny as hell. I've got a buddy who's a webmaster who has a very strong resemblance to Phil, and he was a lot of fun over drinks and taught me a lot about search engine optimization. Kevin, if you're reading this, you know that I'm talking about you.

Ultimate Bet


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?