Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

Stu Ungar Movie - High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story

Originally titled "Stuey", "High Roller - The Stu Ungar Story" is a movie about Stu Ungar's life. I didn't even realize they had made a movie about Stu Ungar until the other day when I was surfing a discussion board and someone mentioned it there. Anyway--I love the movie's tag line: "Gambler. Addict. Loser. Legend."

A.W. Vidmer won the best director award at the San Diego Film Festival for this movie. As near as I can tell, the movie has not been released to the general public yet, and it has only been showing at film festivals. I'm hoping it will be released soon, because I'd like to see it.

Here are a couple of links: Stu Ungar Movie Official Site and Rotten Tomatoes Stu Ungar Movie Page. And I wrote an article about Stu Ungar here.

Absolute Poker whenever where ever




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?