Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Janeane Garofalo, Annie Duke, NBC, and "All In" Pilot

A new poker themed comedy pilot (called "All In") for NBC will star Janeane Garofalo as a single mom of three who is a professional poker player. It's loosely based on the life of Annie Duke. I think that Janeane Garofalo is easily one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, as well as one of the most interesting, and this is a show I'll definitely be tuning in for. (Annie Duke's not bad either for that matter.) I don't have any info yet on when the pilot will air, but from what I've read, it's pretty much a done deal that it's going to happen. Imagine that--a sitcom focused on a poker player. Who would have thought?

Comments:
I love your information on affiliate programs! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on affiliate programs that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about making money from home. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?