Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

Macintosh Poker Online - Mac Compatible Poker Sites

Mac users want to play poker online too! At least that's what one person emailed me when he was asking about his free copy of Super System 2. He's a Macintosh user and said he couldn't use any of the poker rooms that were available with my special offer for that reason, and he wanted to know if there were some other way to get a free copy of the book. So I did some research, and here's what I found out.

IF you have VirtualPC for your Mac, then you should be able to play at Ultimate Bet, which is a rocking good poker room. I've heard that Party Poker MIGHT work on a Macintosh computer, but that it was buggy and unreliable, so I don't recommend it.

If you don't have VirtualPC and don't want to get it, as was the case with my correspondent today, my recommendation is Poker Room. You want to use the "light" version, which runs on java right there in your browser and couldn't be easier. So if you're a Mac user, and you want to get in on the online poker craze, Poker Room is your solution.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?