Monday, March 28, 2005

 

More Party Poker Sit and Go's; and a Bankroll Update

I've been playing more sit and go's at Party Poker lately. I'd gotten out of the habit, and had been playing the $25 buy-in no limit tables, but a couple of weeks ago I decided to get back into the SnG habit. I'm apparently pretty good at the $10 and $20 buy in level single table tournaments, because my bankroll at PartyPoker is showing nice improvement. If you'd like to give the SnG's a try, please use one of my bonus codes when signing up at Party: CHIPSBLOG is good for a free $25, and 100CHIPSBLOG is good for a 20% up to $100 bonus. (Forgive the obvious shilling here--we all gotta make a buck, and I'm not a good enough poker player to live on my winnings.)

Party Poker Bankroll: $427.25

I did spend some time playing at FullTilt Poker this weekend, and I had the usual disappointing swings that I see there. They're not a bad room online at all, and their bonus offer is great, but it also requires a LOT of play to get awarded the bonus. Or so it seems to me anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?