Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Sherlock Holmes Quotes and Poker

Steve Badger has written a new article full of Sherlock Holmes quotes and how they relate to poker. I've been a fan of Sherlock Holmes since I was a young child, so I thought that this was a particularly good article. The distinction between facts and data is something I hadn't given much thought before, either. Anyway, I recommend running over there and reading that article, and as many other articles by Steve as you can. He's one of the most honest and original voices writing about poker on the web today, and on top of that, he's a really cool guy.

I've always enjoyed dealing with straight shooters, and I don't know too many people who "tell it like it is" like Steve Badger does.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?