Saturday, May 07, 2005

 

Losing Streaks Suck

Played in two SnG's tonight, one at Party Poker for $30 + $3 and one at Full Tilt for $20+$2. Placed 6th place in both. Damn it.

I also realized tonight that I have over 4000 frequent player points at Party. I can get quite a few ballcaps for that. I might even get one for my dad.

What else? I watched the new Stu Ungar movie on dvd a few days ago. I thought it was a very good movie indeed, although the framing device didn't make any sense to me at all. I think it would have been a much better and more watch-able movie had they left the frame story in the motel room out of it.

No more poker for me tonight. Going to go to bed in a few minutes and get some sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?