Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Poker Bankroll Update - A Sad, but True Story

I haven't been playing well at all lately, and I'm not 100% sure why. I'm probably trying to do too many other things while I play. Here are my latest bankrolls online:

Party Poker $0
Ultimate Bet $0
Poker Stars $4.20
Interpoker $352.96 (I made a $150 deposit there, got a $90 bonus, and won the rest.)
Absolute Poker $254.32
Full Tilt Poker $68.85
Noble Poker $173.95

Total Online Poker Bankroll $854.28

I have significant bonuses waiting for me at both Noble Poker and at Full Tilt Poker, so my playing priority for the next few days has got to be to clear the bonuses at those two rooms.

I'm also going to set myself a goal of building my poker bankroll up to $1700 by 6/30/2005.

I need to play at a couple of online poker rooms I haven't played at yet so that I can write reviews of them too. Poker Room is one of them, and I want to find another Prima Poker to play at too. (I've played at a couple of them, but I'm not sure which one I want to play at next.) Paradise Poker is the other one I need to review.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?