Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Poker is Now More Popular than Paris Hilton

It's official. Poker is now more popular than Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears.

I read somewhere that you can tell a poker player because when he has a wet dream it's about four aces instead of about Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears. Maybe I'm paraphrasing a bit.

Makes me wonder though. Looking over the Lycos Top 50, I see "poker", which is presumably searched for largely by males, since most poker tables I play at are predominantly full of men. And I would guess that men are the ones doing the searches for the hotties like Paris Hilton. Dragonball is #5, and I doubt a lot of women are searching for that term.

#6 is "diets". So maybe there are some women searching on Lycos after all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?