Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Poker - Keeping Records, Tracking My Play

So I've decided that I'm going to start tracking my play, officially, here in my blog, something I haven't really done before. John Vorhaus always says that the difference between a serious player and one who's not serious is that the serious player keeps records. But I'm going to only keep records at Full Tilt Poker. I deposited $400 there, and I'm only going to play one game there from now on--limit holdem. I'm going to figure out what my hourly wage is if it kills me.

I think it's been said that your hourly wage should be between 1 and 2 big bets per hour at that level. We'll see where I'm at after about 100 hours of play.

I deposited $400 today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?