Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Poker - Keeping Records, Tracking My Play

So I've decided that I'm going to start tracking my play, officially, here in my blog, something I haven't really done before. John Vorhaus always says that the difference between a serious player and one who's not serious is that the serious player keeps records. But I'm going to only keep records at Full Tilt Poker. I deposited $400 there, and I'm only going to play one game there from now on--limit holdem. I'm going to figure out what my hourly wage is if it kills me.

I think it's been said that your hourly wage should be between 1 and 2 big bets per hour at that level. We'll see where I'm at after about 100 hours of play.

I deposited $400 today.

Comments:
I love your information on affiliate programs! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on affiliate programs that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about making money from home. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?