Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Pokerstars SnG's Project

So far I've played in 6 SnG's at Poker stars, and I've placed in the money in 4 of them, and finished 4th in the other two. Overall I'm pleased with my play in these tourneys. In the 4 that I won, I hit 2nd or 3rd place. My Pokerstars bankroll is now up to $208, so I still need $192 before I move up to the $20 level. My AOL connection has been sucking lately, so I keep losing my connection to the Pokerstars.com site, which is really getting on my nerves, and I'm sure it's getting on the nerves of all the other players too.

At one time I'd progressed all the way to the $30 + $3's at Party Poker, but I got cocky, loosened up, and pissed it all away. Lesson learned. My friend Mongoose and I are possibly going to play in the main even of the WSOP next year, so I need to figure out how to get $10k together between now and then. I won't make that playing in the $10 + $1 SnG's though, not unless I play around the clock.

Although...

Now that I think about it. My hourly wage two-tabling at these SnG's right now is about $14/hour. If you assume that I can continue at that hourly rate, it will take 714 hours to win $10,000. Which means that if I play for 2 hours a day, every day, I will have made $10,000 in just a year. Which would pay for my seat into the WSOP! And if I move up limits, that could happen even faster.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?