Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Followup to Poker Hotties and Poker Babes Post - Nude Searches

Fascinating. I got picked up for an "Annie Duke nude" search a couple of days ago in a search engine. Does this mean I'll get traffic for people searching for Cyndy Violette nude pictures soon too? BTW, from what I can tell from this blog post, there are no nude pictures of Cyndy Violette on the internet--she was in Playboy, but she was in there fully clothed. According to that article, Jill Ann Spaulding is the only poker female who posed nude. (I'm assuming that they're not including Shana Hiatt as a poker female because she's more well-known as a spokesemodel than a player.)

Someone out there started a nude-poker dot blogspot.com address at some point in the past, but there's nothing at all there. I guess they were trying to pick up traffic for phrases like "Evelyn Ng naked" or "Clonie Gowen nude".

Here's my advice to folks searching for poker player nude pictures. Decide what you want to do. If you want to look at naked women, then maybe you oughta hit some adult sites, and then go play poker afterward. Or maybe you're more interested in playing some poker. If so, be sure to sign up with my bonus code at Party Poker. (CHIPSBLOG, or one of the other bonus codes in the sidebar here.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?