Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

What I Learned from Iggy Today

I was fortunate enough to get to know fellow blogger Iggy from Party Poker blogs today. What a terrific guy; if you've read his blog, you have a pretty good idea of what this guy is like for real. Which I suppose is one of the goals of blogging. Anyway, the "blogfather" had a lot to teach me today. Here are some nuggets, and they're paraphrased, but generally only slightly:

Thanks for the coaching and the nuggets of wisdom today, Blogfather. You are definitely THE man in my book.


Comments:
Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about affiliate programs these days! I have a public affiliate programs blog if you want to come leave me a comment or two! May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
I love your information on affiliate programs! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on affiliate programs that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about making money from home. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?