Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Phil Hellmuth - A New Feature Here

Phil Hellmuth rules.

There. I said it. And I'm not ashamed of it. I'm a huge fan of Phil Hellmuth. I even like his book, Play Poker Like the Pro's.

(Whether it's because I'm just being a contrarian or not I'll leave for you to decide.)

(My comment about liking his poker book will earn me the derision of 100's of better poker players and bloggers all over the internet in almost no time, I'm sure.)

So here's a conversation I had today on Instant Messenger regarding Phil Hellmuth:

Me: I think I'm going to start including a daily post about Phil Hellmuth at my blog. Like every single day, for 2 or 3 months.

Friend: Why don't you pick someone most people like, instead of someone most people loathe?

Me: If I post about someone everyone likes, it won't get any attention.

Time passes.

Me: Did you know they're going to make a movie about Phil Hellmuth?

Friend: no.

Me: Yep. A dream come true for me. A Phil Hellmuth biopic. Starring Hayden Christensen.

Time passes. My friend changes the subject. I start to think about all the different cool posts a blogger could make about Phil Hellmuth and then press "Publish".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?