Monday, January 09, 2006

 

9 Players at My Dream Final WSOP Table

These are the people I would like to see at the final table of the World Series of Poker championship event in 2006:

1- ME!

2- Iggy

3- "Minneapolis" Jim Meehan

4- Steve Badger (of Play Winning Poker)

5- Phil Hellmuth (of course)

6- Wes Young - I love playing with Wes because he's such a great audience. He laughs at me constantly, in fact.

7- Gabe Kaplan

8- David Sklansky ( I swear I could be the one to put him on tilt. The first and only one. If I couldn't do it, I bet Badger or Meehan could.)

9- Either William Shatner, Chuck Norris, or David Hasselhoff. Those guys are just plain cool.

10- Jennifer Tilly or Jennifer Leigh or Shirley Rosario (from Poker Babes)

Would make for great television.

Hey, come on. I can dream, can't I? I just can't count.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?